This page provides additional resources to that provided under Session Nine in the book. Here, by holding your cursor over the title of this page in the menu just below the picture, you can:
- learn more about Mary Craig
- discover more fully what Kahlil Gibran said about suffering
- listen to my comments on the Bible passage
- read the full version of ‘The Velveteen Tabbit’
- find prayers on the topic of failure
- learn about Jim Cotter
This is also where you can make a comment about either the passage by Mary Craig or my comments on the bible passage or the topic in general.
Mary Craig writes about how her suffering ‘could be used positively, for growth’.
My thought is about the value of taking time occasionally to stop and reflect on what the situation we’re in could teach us.