This page provides additional resources to that provided under Session Three in the book or on my Wide Horizons website where you will findthe entire contents of the book as well as the additional notes on this site. Here, by holding your cursor over the title of this page in the menu just below the picture, you can:
- learn more about Marianne Talbot
- listen to my comments on the Bible passage
- discover what C.S. Lewis suggests about the different typres of love
- explore Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- find prayers on the topic of failure
This is also where you can make a comment about either the passage by Marianne Talbot or my comments on the bible passage or the topic in general.
Marianne Talbot writes about the mixture of feelings she has about her mother being in a residential home.
My thought is about the way guilt can get in the way of our loving.