This page provides additional resources to that provided under Session Ten in the book. Here, by holding your cursor over the title of this page in the menu just below the picture, you can:
- learn more about the Manchester Carers Centre and oher carers centres.
- listen to my comments on the Bible passage
- discover more about George Fox
- explore Buber’s I-Thou theory
- find prayers about the future of members of the group
This is also where you can make a comment about either the poem or my comments on the bible passage or the topic in general.
The poem speaks of the kinds of feelings roused by a relationship with someone you are caring for.
My thought is about the importance of really looking at the person we care for because this might be a way of experiencing God as well as making us delight in them.